Basma Sayed’s Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, majoring in English language, with a Very Good grade.
- Completed the Zad program for Islamic studies.
- Completed the Taj Al-Kiramah program for Quranic sciences.
- Certified in Noor Al-Bayan.
- Certified in Sharh Al-Arba’een Al-Isriyah from the Islamic University of America.
- Completed training in Noorani Qaida in both Arabic and English.
- Attended the Fathiyyah Nooraniyah course.
- Completed a course in Tajweed in both Arabic and English.
- Completed a course in the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad by Dr. Hazem Shouman.
- Completed a course in explaining the book “Because You Are Allah” by Dr. Alaa Hamed.
- Attended a course in correcting Quranic recitation in English by Ahmed Monir.
- Attended a course in how to manage the classroom for non-native Arabic speakers.
Basma Sayed’s Work Experience
- Quran, Arabic, and Islamic education teacher for non-native Arabic speakers.
- Taught approximately 25 students.